Improved in every way and featuring improved performance, operator ease-of-use and durability. Visibility is improved with new, shorter frame and curved iBeam front fork support. Rear tires are larger and the fuel tank is now located in the center of the machine, with operator standing between rear tires, resulting in a lower center of gravity. It makes the Revolt one of the most maneuverable and balanced Stand-Ons around.
Dual High-Performance Hydro-Gear Integrated Drive Systems for reliable, self-contained power and performance. Curved iBeam front rail and steel 3/8˝ front forks and 3 1/8˝ trail for smooth directional changes. More compact than most Stand-Ons, the Revolt is shorter in length for better in and around cutting. Patented Dual Deck Support Isolators, paired with deck wear pads, minimizes damage from any side impact.
- Dual Hydro-Gear Performance Integrated Drive Systems
- Curved I-Beam Front Rail
- 3/8˝ Steel Front Forks and 3 1/2˝ Trail for Smooth Directional Change
- 7-Gauge All Steel, Formed and Welded Deck with Reinforced Edges
- PEER, Maintenance-Free Spindles
- Side Mount Deck Lift Adjustment
- Quick Access Panel for Drive and Belt Maintenance
- Three-Position Speed Control
- Adjustable Rubber Suspension Riding Platform
- Flip-Up Quick Access Panel for Maintaining Battery, Control Arm and Hydro-Tanks.
- Electric PTO
- Ergonomic Thigh Pad fits Operators of All Sizes
And don't forget, when you buy a Bad Boy Mower from Falcon Equipment and Supply Company, it comes with a FULL tank of gas, SPARE set of blades and READY to mow (no setup necessary)!
If you are interested in financing options, please either call us at (217) 582-2299 or stop by!
PICK UP INFORMATION
Pick up at:
102 W Broadway St
Ogden, IL 61859
Delivery service also available.
Most units are in stock. If we do not have what you are looking for, we will find it or order direct.
Our online pricing does not include taxes nor shipping costs.